The alexa rank was drop compare to previous month!
All Posts in December 2013
- Why Every Blogger Should Be Using Google+
- How to Use Marketing Automation to Promote Your Blog
- Konten Blog di Copy Orang Lain? Harus Bagaimana?
- Windows vs Apple Mobile Operating Systems Comparison
- Using Technology To Increase Brand Awareness
- 5 Tips to Make Good Photos at Night
- What to Consider When Starting a Delivery Business
- Cari Uang Dari Blog Gratis : Laporan Bulan ke-9
- Monthly Report November 2013
- Sonia Allen is a hardworking professional who still finds the time to write between projects and deadlines. She doesn’t focus on just one topic but likes to explore different subjects, including home improvement, entrepreneurship, real estate, investments, and more.
- Matthew Brennan is a marketing writer based in the Chicago area. He regularly writes about content marketing, blogging, and engaging with your audience. He has been published on ProBlogger, Soshable, and Business2Community.
- Rose Finchley is blogger keen on topics about technologies and gadgets.
- Joanna Hughes writes on all subjects, ranging from style and fashion to the latest in tech news.
- Ed Olson is a marketing consultant. He loves to share his tips for better marketing on small business blogs.
I am always curious to know who visit my blog in real time. Since I don’t have much time, google analytics seems a bit time consuming. I need something faster.
That is why I use revolvermap. It is put in upper right sidebar so that I can easily notice who’s online at real time without neccessity to log in to any software. It is not just fun it is also entertaining to see the result.
Some Fact from 2013
All the twelve months had passed. For the better future it is important for us to evaluate the past. We can start to understand some fact on 2013 to be better in 2014. Here are some interesting facts about this blog:
- The total unique visitors during 2013 was 160,612 which in average this blog welcoming 438 unique visitors daily.
- The total pageviews during 2013 was 648,724 which in average this blog had 1,772 daily pageviews
- The bounce rate is 10,22% (well, not too bad I guess)
- Based on alexa, the number one site people visit immediately before this blog is Google. This is inline with the data of new visits that reach 94,27% (I didn’t build email newsletter by the way)
All the data above can be seen here
I am expecting to see more increase in visitors this year. Since I am not having much time now, focusing on blog promotion would be the best I can take. Furthermore, I am also exploring more business opportunities through this blog this year.
What about you? How’s your blog last year?