Starting the year is always interesting since most of us have expectation of positive result.
I would like to thank you to all audiences who spend their times here. This blog would not go this far without all of your supports.
Once again, many thanks to all of you.
Here’s the report:
List of Posts
- Kenapa Tidak Ada Yang Klik Banner PPC di Blog Saya?
- Facebook Media Sosial Nomor Satu Dunia
- 4 Tips Mempercepat Koneksi Internet
- What Content Factors Needs to Consider Before Implementation?
- 5 Tips Memilih Nama Domain Terbaik Untuk Blog atau Website
- 3 White-Hat Ways to Find Alexa Toolbars Users
- Alternatif Google Adsense Terbaik
- Merubah 100 Ribu Rupiah Menjadi Omset Puluhan Juta Per Bulan secara Online? Gimana Caranya?
- Fakta Terbaru Yang Penting Seputar Peringkat Alexa?
- 8 Mistakes To Avoid When Taking Photos For Your Own Blog
- Menciptakan Penjualan dengan Menulis Ulasan Produk yang Dicari Pembaca
- How to Begin a Courier Business
- The Laws that Affect Social Media
- Cari Uang Dari Blog Gratis : Laporan Final
- 5 Ways to Get Your First Freelance Writing Work
- Monthly Report December 2013
- Video Email Marketing
Elizabeth Terry is a college gal who majors in Creative Writing. While studying she’s doing a quality essay writing. Eliz is also a blogger who likes to share information with other people.
Zac Pennefather is a dedicated content writer of reputed courier service company in Australia.
Sonia Jackson. I represent the web-site that help you to solve all problems with writing different essays and research papers in a short time.
Darshan Beloshe is SEO professional and Blogger. Currently he works for the company Justdial limited which is also known as JD.
Notordinaryblogger now is open for direct advertising. You can check it here.
How’s Your Performance Last Month?
I just notice GooglePR update happen in early 2014. This blog is suffered from it by losing the blog’s PR and someone offering me some services to get it back (with some serious payment as consequence). If this also happen to you, don’t give up easily. In this regard, I would like to take a quote from Og Mandino :
“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time”