The first month of 2013 has passed, it’s time for monthly report. The blog has significant growth in traffic yet less improvement in average time visits, which one better? Everyone has their own answer, let’s take a look :
The Traffic Stats
The Alexa Stats
The Social Signals
The posts in Bahasa Indonesia :
- Apa itu Email Marketing, January 2, 2013. 12 fb like, 2 g+, 1 tweet, 9 inshare
- Membuat Landing Page yang Efektif, January 4, 2013. 10 fb like, 2 g+, 1 tweet, 5 inshare
- Web Hosting, Bisnis Online dan Kepercayaan, January 6, 2013. 7 fb like, 2 g+, 1 tweet, 13 inshare
- Tips Terhindar Penipuan Toko Online, January 10, 2013. 7 fb like, 2 g+, 0 tweet, 9 inshare
- Persiapan Cari Uang Online dengan Jasa Pasang Iklan, January 15, 2013. 9 fb like, 4 g+, 1 tweet, 17 inshare
- Bagaimana Rapport Bisa Menguntungkan Bisnis Online? January 21, 2013. 6 fb like, 0 g+, 0 tweet, 12 inshare
- Persiapan Sebelum Membuat Blog, January 28, 2013. 7 fb like, 2 g+, 1 tweet, 8 inshare
The posts in English :
- Monthly Report December 2012 (a Simple Plan for a Better Year), January 1, 2013. 41 fb like, 8 g+, 1 tweet, 9 inshare
- Web Banner Advertising Tips, January 3, 2013. 16 fb like, 4 g+, 1 tweet, 10 isnhare
- 5 of the Best Social Media Tips for Small Business, January 5, 2013. 6 fb like, 2 g+, 0 tweet, 14 inshare
- Wealthy Blogging Life Style, January 7, 2013. 8 fb like, 4 g+, 0 tweet, 7 inshare
- How to Use Image in Web Designing? The Latest Trends to Follow for Your Blog, January 9, 2013
- Advantages of Joining YouTube, January 11, 2013.
- Which Affiliate Program to Choose for When Promoting, January 13, 2013.
- Take Advantages being Imperfect, January 15, 2013. 6 fblike, 2 g+, 0 tweet, 10 inshare
- Automated Link Building Tools – Are They Still Helpful? January 18, 2013. 5 fb like, 4 g+, 1 tweet, 8 inshare
- The Risks of Internet Violence, January 21, 2013. 17 fb like, 4 g+, 0 tweet, 13 inshare
- Why You Should Create Your Own Product, January 23, 2013. 5 fblike, 2 g+, 0 tweet, 9 inshare
- Your Product Is Not Selling Well? What to Do Next? January 25, 2013. 7 fb like, 4 g+, 0 tweet, 1 inshare
- OFT Changes to the Guidelines for Advertising Flights and Holiday. January 27, 2013. 6 fb like, 4 g+, 0 tweet, 10 inshare
The Guest Bloggers on January
During January, notordinaryblogger has hosted several guest bloggers around the world. Here they are :
- Andrew Scherer ( SEO Expert )
- Maria Shehar Bano. (Professional Web Designers and Content Writers )
- Iqbal Maulana (SEO Consultant)
- Mark Baleos (Freelance Online Marketing and Technology Writer)
- Aaron Bond (Network Marketing Researcher)
The Adfly Income Report
Adfly links haven’t been updated yet due to the heavy focus on content creation and blog networking. Thus the income revenue is coming from the old links that exist. Here’s the screen shot :
Advertise Here and Hire Me Page
Advertise here is a new page where notordinaryblogger open for advertisers who like to introduce their promotional campaign here.
Besides advertising, there’s also content writing services as you can see in “hire me”.
The two pages are a transparent ways that this blog has to make money from blog.
As you can see by yourself, the traffic is up yet there’s no satisfaction with the average time visit. That’s going to be our new focus next month? What do you think? Is average time visit really matters? Or it’s not so important compare to traffic? Please share us your thought